Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Brief Word on Changes


Hey everybody!

Just a quick reminder...

In two days, the Fly Paper Dungeon will be re-defield as NIGHTMARE FUEL. Sounds great, more killing. The name change is something that I'd been looking forward to for some time. It is to be official on July 1st. Make sure to update your URLs, RSS, email subscription etc. on that date.

Also, I'd like to inform you all that part of the new format change is the addition of theme months. July is ZOMBIE MONTH! Every episode I do in July will be about zombies, Voodoo, etc. Though I may drop in a bonus episode here and there about unrelated topics.

The schedule, so far, is this...

July--ZOMBIE MONTH

AUGUST--H.P. Lovecraft: Cthulhu Rises Again! 

SEPTEMBER: Ghost Films/Stories

OCTOBER: WEREWOLVES Among us! (plus, the annual Halloween reading)

All that, and more, in the coming months.

Time is at a premium now, so I've taken a break as I get the next episode (and next incarnation) of the podcast ready.

I will speak to you all on July 1st!

May he swallow your soul first!

Johnny Zombie

1 comment: