Sunday, January 30, 2011

Episode 24--Odds and Sods



Hello, you lovely deviants!


This week, I do something radical. There is no movie review, no scream queen of the week, no news and reviews.


Instead, I offer some original content.


It looks like Cthulhu's gettin' some head...literally.

First up, is Evidently Dungeontown, a collaborative spoof that Dillon and I wrote and recorded about a D&D game gone wrong.



Next up is my partly fiction, partly truthful, story I Wanna Be Malcolm McLaren.


Ads from our sponsors S-Mart and Trader Zombie's Supernatural Foods, are scattered throughout. I also offer up this Talking Points question, "Is the internet the future of television?"


This episode is the shortest of the series so far: only about thirty-five minutes in length.


I wanted to take a break this week from the usual formula, and give listeners a dose of original content. I hope you enjoy this week's installment.

As always, you can listen to this episode, and all episodes, here on the site. Or you can download us from Archive.org

http://www.archive.org/details/TheFlyPaperDungeon--episode24--oddsAndSods

Video of the Week
My short video of crows on Tresure Island in San Francisco.
I may release a second version of this, which will include either voice overs or music. But for now, take in the strangeness of nature.


Causes to Support
We are soliciting donations for Leda Locke's Cancer Recovery/IVF fund. You can donate to her via paypal located at LedaLocke@yahoo.com
As you know, our good friend Leda is battling cancer. She is winning that battle, but not without some casualties. In order to have children of her own, Leda needs to harvest her eggs and freeze 'em. You can help Leda and her husband, Ben, by donating to her fund via Paypal. Please, give what you can. Listeners of this show, please let me know that you have donated, so I know who to thank.


Businesses We Like
(unpaid endorsements)

Dillon Siedentopf CMT
http://dsiedentopfcmt.com/
My friend and co-pilot emeritus Dillon has opened his own message therapy practice! He's got the tools, talent, and skill to help you relax. Fully certified by The American Message Therapy Association, and the California Message Therapy Council. Dillon has been practicing in the Bay Area since 2007. A graduate with honors from The National Holistic Institute College of Message Therapy--Mr. Siedentopf takes great pride in his work, which is helping people to heal.
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area, of know someone who does, please contact him today.



No comments:

Post a Comment